Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Merry Christmas to Me

      If you are anything like me, you can't help but by yourself some Christmas presents. I bought myself two this year. It was kind of unintentional...it was supposed to be a present for my KK, but I saw it and fell in love with it and decided to keep it for myself. Ha. (TBH, I don't think she would've appreciated the loveliness of this gift, anyway. LOL.)

     Since it was released, I have been in love with the Treesje Turner Studded Satchel. The leather looks so luscious I feel like I could reach through the computer screen and eat it. Treesje has also released some little cosmetic bag versions. Last week Endless.com was having a great sale. 40% off many of their accessories, including sale items PLUS another 20% with Bing cashback. It was an awesome deal. It was a little bit of an ordeal, but to make a long story short, this is what I ended up getting:

 

      Treesje Motley Cosmetic Bag in Chocolate (Retail $85).  It is actually larger than I thought it was going to be. The measurements are 4.75" x 7" x 2.5". It has the cutest gold studs. I actually also order the Mocha as well, and though I thought I was partial to the Mocha as I saw it online, IRL, the leather of the Chocolate was TDF. The inside is lined with twill, and also has a small pocket. The back of bag is also lined with studs. As you can see, I'm not exactly using it as a cosmetic bag, but I'm a little bit paro about any makeup being spilled inside. I'm incredibly pleased with it. It is even large enough to even use as a small clutch as you can see here as I hold it in my hand:



Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment