Sunday, December 20, 2009

Studs, Studs, Studs.

       One of my favorite looks of all time is "rocker chic". I'm ecstatic that this look has been around the last few seasons. My everyday look tends to be very casual and streamlined, but I love a little edge. Whether it be leather, chains, zippers, or one of my most favorite...STUDS. I get all giddy just thinking about it. This post is mostly going to focus on leather cuffs, with of course, studs! I have a few plain leather cuffs, which I love to throw on with a pair of jeans and a plain tee...but I could not contain my excitement when this season they started coming out with studs. Gold, gunmetal, silver, you name it. Here are a few that caught my eye this season:

Rebecca Minkoff. Comes in various colors such as fluorescent pink, fluorescent yellow, pine, black, black patent, dark grey and fluorescent blue, fluorescent pink, fluorescent orange, and crema.
The RM double pyramid bracelet (pictures courtesy of www.lunaboston.com). Prices from $48.

RM Flowerstud Bracelet:


      More favorites? Hayden-Harnett (photos from www.hayden-harnett.com). They're having a sale now, so prices are currently starting at $90 on the HH website. Check it out!
HH Pleasure Slim Cuff in Cognac:



HH Farrow Wide Cuff in Cognac:




    Of course, if you like cuffs without the studs, you can find great ones at H&M in the Men's accessory section. This is the one that I own that I absolutely adore:



   Oddly enough, I've only been able to find it in H&M stores in Canada, not the US. But IIRC, they cost $7.90CA.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment