Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back from TX!

      I've returned from San Antonio! The weather was great...I was much too overdressed. People were in short and flip flops, and here I was in my light turtleneck and UGGs. =/ I had a good time at the conference, though. Surrounded by 1000 other tax attorneys. It was a wild time! LOL.

     San Antonio apparently has these great outlets about 40 minutes outside of the downtown area. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to go, so I don't have any "fashion-y" pictures to post, except for my two small purchases at Forever21 from the Riverwalk Center.

This wide silver chain bracelet, for $9.80. I think it will be great for a night out to give an outfit a little retro-y edge.

     
      And these gold stackable stud rings for $3.80. I usually don't wear gold jewelry, but I can't resist studs and I loved this.

       
      I also stepped into GAP and saw these cute hip slung pants that I really wanted to try on, but didn't. I may go to the mall tomorrow just to check them out again. However, I can't even remember the last time GAP bottoms actually fit me...if ever. I guess we'll find out how they are tomorrow.



      Here are some randoms I took in San Antonio, mostly on the Riverwalk. I'm sure the scenery would be much prettier in the summer when there is a ton of foliage:

      
      Ooh, BTW...anybody check out the SAG Awards? My favorite dress of the night (that I saw online) was Lea Michele by Malandrino.  I love this emerald green color on darker, warm skintones.



      
      Up until a few years ago, I used to hate green. Then, on a whim i bought this kelly green t-shirt, and realized that green was my most flattering color! Goes to show, that everything is worth trying, because you never know but you might discover. Now I have a serious green obsession.



      I also liked Diane Kruger's dress, but I was not a fan of the color. It wasn't terrible on her, but I would have chosen a color that was very different that the mustard yellow. The dress itself was very flattering though.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment