Monday, January 11, 2010

TJ Maxx Finds

     After being locked up in the apartment all weekend because of the bitter cold, I decided to take my chances and venture outside. Thankfully, it was actually fairly nice. Where did I go? My regular hang out spot: TJ Maxx.

     I found a great dark brown Jalda tote selling for $99.99, and a cream-colored Cromia ruffle satchel. But the best finds? Paige LCs in McKinley, size 23 for $29 (not my size), and this awesome Theory Tira S Jacket for $119.99 from $415 [EDIT: Went back to the store and saw and *remembered* the name of the jacet this time. Saw only two sizes left though; none of which where the 00].



     
      The blazer is fairly short (hits about mid-hip), has a high stance that sits right under the bust (great for a petite shape), and two buttons but the second button can't be done up; it's like, permanently closed so it can only be buttoned up with the top button (weird, I know). The lapel is also shiny, like a tuxedo jacket. It fit perfectly around the waist, but it felt a little short at the shoulders and I couldn't figure out why. The hanger did say "0", but when I took it off and looked at the inside inside of the jacket, it said "00". Ah. No wonder. For a second I thought my shoulders/upper back were getting huge. If you live close to Potomac Yard in Crystal City, Arlington and you wear a 00 in Theory, you better run! This jacket is a great find!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment