Monday, March 22, 2010

EOTD

      I've been so busy lately, I haven't been able to post as frequently as I'd like. But I've come to the realization, that even though I might not have much to say, many of us don't necessarily want something to read, but just something to look at. So I'm really going to try harder to post more "Ensemble of the Day" posts, even if my EOTD doesn't seem to me to be out of this world,  it may still be inspirational to some of my readers and that should be good enough, right? So for the sake of this blog, I'm going to backtrack a little bit and post a few of my outfits from  the week. [I apologize for the bad pics. Apparently my lack of picture-taking and modeling talents is more evident when I take photos at night before bed].


This is the outfit I wore last weekend in T.O.:

Tommy Hilfiger Tunic Sweater (Grey, XS), Lululemon Wunder Under Tights (Black, size 4), Eric Michael Vogue Over the Knee Boot.


A few outfits from the work week:


Club Monaco Merino Wool Turtleneck (Orange, XS), Wilfred by Aritzia Stretch Skirt (Black, XS), HUE Lace Tights, Lauren by Ralph Lauren Ballet Flats (Black Patent, size 6).


      The tights above were a little bit of an afterthought. It's that time of year where it's super nice and warm in the afternoon, but early in the morning when I have to catch the bus, a bare leg isn't such a great idea. I couldn't find plain black tights, so I just threw those on. I would normally wear those tights with boots and a knee-length skirt so the pattern won't overwhelm the outfit.

H&M belted shift dress (Black, size 4), Betsey Johnson plaid-patterned tights, Aquatalia by Marvin K. rain boots, Olivia Harris handbag (Dark Teal Patent).

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I think the photos are a great idea. I never really had luck recreating outfits I see in magazines/catalogs/websites because they always feature a tall model. It really helps me visualize what will work on my body when I see other petite women's outfits, so keep posting!

Kerry said...

I think the photos are a great idea. I never really had luck recreating outfits I see in magazines/catalogs/websites because they always feature a tall model. It really helps me visualize what will work on my body when I see other petite women's outfits, so keep posting!

Post a Comment