Wednesday, May 26, 2010

EOTD

      Simple EOTD, because it's starting to get really hot and humid in D.C. right now. Sorry, blurry again, and the lighting is off:


H&M dress (Grey, size 4), Bloch Giselle Flats (Cigar, size 6), Olivia Harris Satchel (Dark teal patent).

     This is the first time I've worn this dress since it's been hemmed. I had about an inch and half chopped off the bottom. It's the perfect length now! But, what I really wanted to wear this dress with was my new Mea Shadow Camelia Shooties, but I have something against open-toed shoes in the office place even if the dress code is casual:


My long weekend starts today! YAY! I'm going home to T.O. this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some fun pics to share. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend in the sun!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment