Monday, May 10, 2010

Good News and Bad News

      The bad news first. My laptop had another meltdown again. Which means, I probably won't be posting, at least with some IRL for a little bit. The good news? I finally sucked it up and bought a new Macbook to replace my ancient "baby". SO and my mom just kept telling to just buy one already! But it was time, and as much as I hate spending all my money in one place, I'm really excited about the purchase. I'm hoping it will arrive this week so you all won't go too long without a post with some good pictures (and I won't go that long without a laptop), but I'm not going to get my hopes up. 

      Hope all you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

2 comments:

Preppy Little Dress said...

Congrats on the purchase of your new Macbook! Enjoy!!

Preppy Little Dress said...

Congrats on the purchase of your new Macbook! Enjoy!!

Post a Comment