Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

    I had a great Memorial Day weekend in T.O! Other than having awesome weather, we were celebrating my grandmother's 80th Birthday, so we all got to play dress up! I actually only got one full length shot of myself and you can't even really see what I'm wearing! So for the sake of this post, I decided to get all dressed up again:

Eighty Six Dress (Black, size XS) with no alterations, Nine West Abi Bootie (Black, size 6), H&M earrings, and not shown, Forever 21 Studded Elastic Bracelet (Silver).



      I just realized when uploading these pics how pale my legs are compared to my arms! Must've happened this weekend being out in the sun all day. So much for re-applying sunscreen. Ack! LOL.

      And while my fam was having a great time dancing the night away, one of my uncle's and his wife were too busy too attend, but with good reason:

 Meet Sabrina!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment