Monday, November 1, 2010

EOTD: Shopbop-Inspired


     One of my favorite places to find outfit inspirations is Shopbop. I can't actually afford most of things sold on the website, but I can certainly try and find pieces similar to what they do have.  I've been trying to put together an outfit similar to this one for a while now, but I wasn't been able to come up with the right pieces in my closet.


    I finally found a black skirt at H&M for a mere $13.90US that will do the job:

Jacket: BB Dakota Hinsdale Trench (Mushroom, size S)
Top: Club Monaco (grey, size XS)
Skirt: Forever21 (black, size S)
Socks: Hue OTK Ribbed Socks (black, OS)
Boots: Eric Michael Vogue Boot (black, size 37)
Necklace: Forever21 Triple Chain (silver)

  
  The skirt is actually longer than you see on me here. I just rolled it up like we used to do with the school kilt in high school. LOL. I rolled it maybe a bit too short, but the ensemble didn't come out too badly if I do say so myself. 

     Don't have OTK boots or knee-high boots? Alternatively, with just some short boots or ankle booties:


     And if you like the look, with some OTK socks and booties:


     Generally not my style, but I thought I'd try it out here just in case any of you ladies do like it and want to see how it works the rest of the pieces.


Which version do you prefer?

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment