Friday, September 24, 2010

Street wear EOTD

Jacket: BB Dakota Hinsdale Trench (Mushroom, size S).
Scarf: Love Quotes (in Mallard).
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviators (RB 3293).
Shoes: Converse (grey, size M4/W6).
Denim: Paige Hollywood Hills Las Palmas (Tuscan, size 25).
Ring: Aldo (size 6).
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs Flash Slingdoodle (black).

    Back in T.O. for a conference and going to grab a coffee with the SO before he headed off to work. A little bit of a cool day with some glare from the sun (hence my squinting). A typical outfit for me when I'm out and about in the city. Yes, SO made me stand up on the ledge for pictures.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

7 comments:

Elle said...

I love that trench! military style is in vogue this season and I wish I know how to work it in to my outfits more. I like the blue of the scarf, it's the right amount of pop for this kind of understated chic.

curls-and-pearls said...

That jacket is amazing on you and LOVE the converse :) I'm always jealous of girls that can pull of the converse and still look all chic.

Cee said...

Great outfit for fall, both casual and chic!

PS - Standing on a ledge makes for more interesting pics :P

PetiteLittleGirl said...

Military trend is definitely in this Fall. The jacket looks great on you.

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

You look really casual and awesome! I love the look on you :) Really trendy :D

Callandra said...

Love your outfit and that trench still looks sooo fabulous!!

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

You look really casual and awesome! I love the look on you :) Really trendy :D

Post a Comment