Friday, October 29, 2010

Endless.com Boot Sale!!

     Always looking for the perfect pair of boots? Me too! It's incredible difficult when you have small calves, so I find myself just trying everything on in hopes of finding something that fits or comes close to fitting that I love enough to make me want to invest in having a cobbler alter them to fit my calves (I've done it before on an old pair of boots and well worth it). Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that Endless.com if having a boot sale! 25% off select boots AND an extra 20% off with code! Type in:  OCT29DOTD into the search box and when checking out, in the promotional box, "THANKS20". The code actually works on anything on the website until October 31. Oh, and don't forget your cashback! I believe it's 13.6% at Bigcrumbs.com right now. Happy shopping! Hope you find something great! 

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

1 comments:

PetiteXXS said...

Thanks for sharing! I did order some boots after seeing your post, but sadly they're going to have to go back because the shafts are huge... I don't know why I bother getting my hopes up every time!

Post a Comment