Sunday, November 14, 2010

Emma Lookin' Smokin'

      I think Emma Watson is just adorable and my opinion of her was just reinforced when I came across these pictures of her at the world premiere of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows: Part I in London, England on November 11, 2010 (photos by Getty Images Europe):  


     The dress is Rafael Lopez. I don't know if I would have picked the dress for myself, but the hair, makeup, jewelry, the lace and feather dress, shoes, and the bronzey skin put together is quite the ensemble, and she looks FAB!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

4 comments:

PetiteLittleGirl said...

She definitely is gorgeous. What a smoking hot body! I love her dress too

curls-and-pearls said...

Oh my, she looks fantastic!!!! Her legs are amazing, so jealous! And I agree, everything about the look is great. I think she pulled that dress off well, she looks classy not trashy which I think may have happened with other celebs.

AubreyOhDang! said...

ive been obsessing over this look ever since the pictures came out. I just love love love this dress. and somehow, she looks sophisticated still...even though it's a see-thru lace dress.

Sara said...

I also have been obsessing over her lately, she looks so freakin fabulous wherever she is! She was going through the airport wearing a custom made Burberry trench yesterday, and man she makes leather look classy as all hell! http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/101116-emma-watson-wears-burberry-bespoke-.aspx

Post a Comment