Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


     Wishing everyone big things in 2011! Sorry, I'm a little late. I had a pretty low-key (yet fun) New Year's Eve with the fam. Things are pretty busy, but I will be heading back to D.C. tomorrow. 


     I'm not one to make New Year Resolutions, but I thought I would make a few fashion resolutions this year. First, use more of what I have. I need to learn to mix and match more often. One piece does not necessarily mean just one outfit. And two, be more practical about my fashion purchases. I think I do a pretty decent job already, but there is always room for improvement. I need to only buy things that I will actually *wear* and not just items that I like. 


      Do you have any fashion resolutions for 2011?

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

3 comments:

kileen said...

happy new year to you!! and i'm right there with you on the fashion resolution! trying to reign in my shopping in the new year and make smarter decisions. :)

cuteandlittle.com

Michelle said...

Happy New Years to you, as well!

Great fashon resolutions! :)

kileen said...

happy new year to you!! and i'm right there with you on the fashion resolution! trying to reign in my shopping in the new year and make smarter decisions. :)

cuteandlittle.com

Post a Comment