Thursday, February 10, 2011

Booted.

Sweater: Jacob Kimono Wrap Sweater (Grey, size XS).
Dress: H&M Sheath Dress (Black, size 4).
Tights: Hue Opaque Tights (Black, size S/M).
Boots: Charles David Nexus Boot: (Black, size 6.5)
Necklace: Forever 21 pendant

     You must have noticed, this F21 pendant gets a ton of wear. I never expected it to, but I wear it with just about everything. Isn't it awesome when that happens?? I can't say the same for these boots, however. I totally love the boots, but I hardly ever have the opportunity to wear them. I'm such a homebody. 

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You definitely need to show those boots some more love...they are awesome!

Love this look! :)

Callandra said...

I've been looking for a gray sweater like that everywhere! Is it recent? I do love this look and those boots are fabulous!!

PetiteXXS said...

The sweater looks so comfy! I never used to get the idea of ankle boots, but I'm slowly warming up to booties, although I still can't see myself wearing them with anything other than same-color tights. I like your necklace too... my F21 never has anything good though, always just lots of gaudy junk.

Cher said...

@Callandra: Unfortunately it's not recent, I've been on the hunt for another perfect slouchy sweater too -- one that doesn't cost $300. No luck.

@PetiteXXS: It took me a while to warm up to ankle boots too. I couldn't see myself wearing them with anything except under pants! I do love them now though. I'm with you on the same color tights. I have several bright colored tights, but I can't bring myself to wear them. I feel really strange! So I just go for patterned instead.

PetiteXXS said...

The sweater looks so comfy! I never used to get the idea of ankle boots, but I'm slowly warming up to booties, although I still can't see myself wearing them with anything other than same-color tights. I like your necklace too... my F21 never has anything good though, always just lots of gaudy junk.

Post a Comment