Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring, where art thou?


Jacket: Ann Taylor LOFT Cropped Tweed Jacket (0P)
Sweater: Jacob Crewneck Sweater (Mocha, size XS)
Denim: Paige Premium Denim Blue Heights 10" Skinny Jeans (Black Diamond, size 25).
Shoes: Vince Camuto Prettie Flats (Black, size 6).
Scarf: Le Chateau (Royal Blue)

     It's warming up in D.C. this week. It seems to be a little early for spring since it's only mid-February, so I'm not getting my hopes up. I am going to enjoy this spring temperature weather, though. I ventured out into the storage locker area today. It was actually quite pleasant. I figured I could tolerate 50ºF/11ºC temps with a cropped jacket underground. Other bloggers seem to brave the snow and cold in the winter weather without any outerwear on at all.  I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!! LOVED the storage pictures last time...still loving them!! So cool! :p

You are making me wish I would have picked up that jacket when it was super discounted...but I thought the collar would bug me. Love how you styled it here with that scarf!

Victoria said...

Love your outfit. You look so cool.

PetiteLittleGirl said...

The weather is getting warmer where I live too. I hope spring will be here soon. This weather is wearing me out. Love how you styled the LOFT jacket. Have a great week!

Really Petite said...

Oooo I love that tweed blazer! And the blue scarf is such a great pop of color!

AubreyOhDang! said...

the jacket looks so much better on you than others i've seen tried it on. Less boxy on you. I love royal blue. it pops in pictures!

this outfit is casual but the tweed makes it look chic! thumbs up to this outfit.

Stylepint said...

I love this outfit...so chic and you look pretty warm too. Great pop of color with the bright royal blue! =)

Callandra said...

Darn it! I had the opportunity to get that jacket at a bargain and passed it up. Now I see you wearing it looking so fabulous!! Totally love it!

Post a Comment