Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cozy, the '70s way.

 
Top: American Eagle Deep V Favorite T (White, size S).
Sweater: Jacob Kimono Belted Sweater, tied behind back (Grey, size XS/S).
Denim: J Brand Lightweight Lovestory (Dark Vintage, size 25).
Shoes: Charles David Nexus Boot (Black, size 6.5).
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff MAB (Dark Brown).
Necklace: Forever21 Mixed Chain Knot Necklace.


Does this styling look familiar?


    I love this ad. I think it's probably what convinced me to buy these jeans years ago. So simple and yet so put together. The sweater I used was my waist-tie slouchy sweater, but I just left it open and tied it in the back instead.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

11 comments:

PetiteLittleGirl said...

Such a cozy outfit. I am glad that flare jeans are coming back in style.

curls-and-pearls said...

You look amazing! And how cool that you got inspiration from that ad and had all the pieces to pull together! :)

Victoria said...

Love your jeans. Your leg looks mile-long.

Banhannas said...

Sigh, really love the wide legged jeans wish I can find a suitable pair. I like how you grabbed the inspiration from the ad, but nice touch on the necklace.

AubreyOhDang! said...

<3!! length is perfection.

Callandra said...

Looks fabulous on you! Great job of re-creating this look ;) And you bought those jeans years ago?!....so jealous!!

Really Petite said...

You look fabulous and love the inspiration photo! I think you look better :D

Michelle said...

Your look is so close to the inspiration! I love it! I want to try dark flared jeans so bad now! :p

ChanelAfterCoco said...

you did a great job recreating the outfit, it looks good on you :)

ChanelAfterCoco said...

you did a great job recreating the outfit, it looks good on you :)

Michelle said...

Your look is so close to the inspiration! I love it! I want to try dark flared jeans so bad now! :p

Post a Comment