Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's a Wrap.

     The thing about living in D.C. is that there is virtually *no* spring weather. It somehow goes from cold to hot and humid in no time flat. Before you know it, you've missed spring altogether and the spring jackets, cover-ups, and light scarves haven't seen any daylight. I'm determined not to miss it this year even though, so far, the temperature has been very "spring-like" but still feels very cool due to the wind.

Sweater: Tex by MaxAzria Short Sleeve Sweater (Grey, size XS).
Denim: J Brand 10" Skinny Jeans, pegged. (Ink, size 24).
Scarf: Tolani Rose Scarf (Red/Navy).
Shoes: Nine West Abi (Black, size 6).
Bracelet: Aldo (Gold).
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff MAB (Navy Luxe).

  Oh and if you haven't heard, Endless.com is having their F&F sale until March 18! 25% off $100 purchase with code: MARFFEVT. Don't forget Bigcrumbs.com cashback for 13.6%. You can use my referring link here: Click me!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

9 comments:

curls-and-pearls said...

OH man, I wish endless shipped to Canada!!! That's so tempting, what do you have your eye on?

Jealous of the open toe shoes, although my feet aren't read for that yet ;)

AubreyOhDang! said...

thumbs up to the cuffing. well done

Callandra said...

I like how your necklace peeks out from under the scarf, so cute!

Really Petite said...

Super cute outfit!

Banhannas said...

I'm taking notes of your outfit for the next PFC! You should totally check it out on Stylepint's website. Using just a t-shirt and jeans to glam up an outfit! I really like the use of a necklace peeking out a scarf, so genius.

Cher said...

@Banhannas
Haha. Oh no. I actually did sign up. Now I feel pressure to have it actually be a good one. LOL.

Cher said...

@curls-and-pearlsYou know what? I can't find anything I want! Or at least, something I want that I can afford! Haha. I think it's too early in the season to have some really great summer shoes out. I suppose that's a good thing. I'm not supposed to buy anything anyway. :P

Javacurls said...

I love how you styled your scarf. Would you mind doing a blog post (with detailed photos or a video) about how you did it? Where I live I wear scarfs all the time and am always looking for new ways to wear them. Merci!

Cher said...

@Javacurls I really just wrapped the scarf around my neck twice and tucked the ends in. I'll do a photo tutorial in the near future, but it will have to wait until the SO is around because I don't have anyone else to take my pictures. Haha.

Post a Comment