Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nerdy in Navy.

     An actual EOTD today! I know lately I've been posting a lot of outfits that aren't actually mine. HAHA.

Sweater: Jacob Long Cardigan (Navy blue, size XS).
Blouse: Jacob Printed Button-down (White/grey, size XS).
Bottoms: Jacob Trousers (Charcoal, size 0).
Necklace: Target.
Belt: Nine West Reversible Belt (Black/Brown Patent), size S.
Boots: Bandolino Indulge Ankle Boot (Black, size 6.5).
Handbag: Olivia Harris Leather Tote (Black).


     I really like this printed button-down (though, I'm aware it's difficult if not impossible to see the pattern in these photos). I think I need more.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

8 comments:

PetiteLittleGirl said...

You look very well put together, Cher and welcome to Twitter :)

Michelle said...

I am loving that Jacob store! Those items look so polished together!!

Banhannas said...

Oh, I really love your necklace over your dress shirt! It looks ultra feminine and so formal looking. Love, love I wanna try that out with my sparse accessories.

MissAvaBaby said...

Love the outfit..

Really Petite said...

You look so chic!!!! Love the outfit :) So glad ur on twitter!

Live said...

Hi!
I just found your blog through Really Petite, and I just have to say I love your style. I'm not in any way a petite (about 5'10" - and a fairly big frame) but your outfits are so inspiring.

Especially this one, I'm definetely wearing something similiar today! The necklace worn over the shirt looks really classy and cool.

Live (a new follower)
www.howtowearthat.blogspot.com

Live said...

Hi!
I just found your blog through Really Petite, and I just have to say I love your style. I'm not in any way a petite (about 5'10" - and a fairly big frame) but your outfits are so inspiring.

Especially this one, I'm definetely wearing something similiar today! The necklace worn over the shirt looks really classy and cool.

Live (a new follower)
www.howtowearthat.blogspot.com

MissAvaBaby said...

Love the outfit..

Post a Comment