Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Androgynous.

Trousers: Talula Babiton by Aritzia (Black, size 0).
Sweater: Jacob Shirred Shoulder Sweater (Light Taupe, size XS).
Blouse: Jacob Printed Button Down (White/grey, size XS).
Shoes: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Amaya Pump (Black, size 6).
Handbag: Olivia Harris Satchel (Teal Patent).

     The entire outfit seems a little masculine, but for the shoes and the necklace...I kinda like it!


      I actually got caught in the storage area taking these photos. The guy didn't walk past me, so then I felt like I couldn't move because I didn't want to freak the guy out by just jumping out when he thought he was alone down there. I thought he was just going to come and leave, but no. More people came and they decided to have a conversation.  A long one.  At that point, I just decided to pop out and pick up all my stuff and go. Good thing I was just about done with the photo shoot. =/


    Don't forget about my giveaway!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

9 comments:

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

OMG I'd be so embarassed :P You always look great Cher I like that this outfit is really structured, but you make it look a little bit laid back with the untucked shirt - less "stuffy" of a look. :)

AUBS said...

great pants. nice layout

Jess W. said...

I love this "masculine" look and you look great in it. I have the same issue too sometimes when I'm taking photos. Especially in the park when I'm taking over bench and some little kid wants to sit next to me. LOL. =)

Hanna said...

I never thought of putting wide legged pants with a slouchy sweater! It looks really nice and the necklace over the button down shirt brings it back into feminine world. LOL to the awkward moment ... sigh all of the stuff that bloggers must go through hmm? =0P

Jarucha said...

Wow, the pants fit you so nicely. Makes your legs seem soooo long. Not too masculine at all...wish there was a better pic of the bag though.

Cher said...

Hahahah! I'd be like, "Seriously, kid? Beat it!" LOL. No, I'm too nice to do that. I'd just get up and leave in annoyance.

Really Petite said...

I've always been curious about Aritzia and those pants look great on you! And this masculine look...I could never pull off but you Cher look great!

Mirandaleebond said...

Very nice classic work look!

I just started following

Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Stylechic360 said...

Love this look, I see why you had no difficulty with the BDIB challenge. :)

Post a Comment