Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Got Something.



     I know. It's just a belt. And from ASOS, no less. But you know what? Because of its bright color, it has given my wardrobe a whole new life. I'm going to wear it out until you're sick of seeing it and then probably wear it some more. =P


     I was actually looking for a red skinny belt, but I couldn't find a leather one, so I settled for this yellow patent leather belt from ASOS for $17.03. Why do I insist on leather belts? No, it's not just because I'm a leather snob (although that is part of the reason :P), but leather belts tend to stand the test of time with regards to quality. You can wear them over and over for years and years and they will continue to look great no matter how you bend and twist them. 


P.S. Like Rebecca Minkoff? Check out AFD'S First Giveaway here!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

6 comments:

Kileen said...

great belt and i really love the color! can't wait to see you wear it. :)

cute & little

curls-and-pearls said...

ooh cher that's a gorgeous colour! love it!

curls-and-pearls said...

ooh cher that's a gorgeous colour! love it!

Jarucha said...

OOOOO, I like it! I'm looking for a skinny belt too - do they have other colors besides this?

Cher said...

They have a bright blue one!

AUBS said...

I consider myself somewhat of a leather snob. at least I'm not particular on what kind of leather it is. but i think mb i am a leather snob b/c i love the smell.

Post a Comment