Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mellow Yellow.

   My camera battery gave out on me mid-shoot, but I managed to capture a few decent poses. LOL:

Top: Jacob Elbow-length Drape Neck Tee (Green, size XS).
Denim: J Brand 912 (Grey, size 24).
Shoes: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Jill Flats (Yellow patent, size 6).
Belt: ASOS Leather Belt (Yellow patent, size S).
Watch: Michael Kors Runway Watch (Silver).

     Grey and yellow is one my favorite color combinations. I love these yellow shoes. They were my most comfortable flats before I met Matt Bernson. I can wear them if I'm not walking much, but otherwise the backs tend to cut into the back of my heels (like most other shoes). I have my eye on another pair of yellow flats by Tory Burch. I've tried them on in the store and I think they could be winners.

    Did you notice my new watch? It's Michael Kors, and I absolutely *LOVE* it. I got it for a smashing deal of $9 from Endless! Thanks to a combination of price-matching, a $50 gift card, Amazon rewards cards, and cashback. I've wanted an oversized watch for a while, but when I hosted that wedding shower a few weekends ago, a bunch of the girls were wearing them and I knew right then that I had to have one...now (as long as I could afford it). So after a lot of research to make sure the face wasn't going to be too large for my tiny wrist, I chose the Runway. And it's absolutely perfect!



Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

17 comments:

Victoria Zhang said...

Love the yellow and green combo.

Vicky said...

Love the green sweater and yellow belt combo. The watch is so gorgeous. And how on earth did you get it for $9? Even with your brief explanation I'm still lost. :)

Katherine said...

Gorgeous! I love green + yellow paired together as well but don't get it do it much..I love how you added in the gray jeans as well. Congrats on the watch :) I followed your lovely blog.

Jess W. said...

Green and yellow go together perfectly! I love the accents in your outfit, it makes it very spring-like and fun! =)

Mirandaleebond said...

Cute, I love the mix of the citrus colors


miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

$9?!? Wow Cher that's the deal of the century! I absolutely LOOOOVE the pop of yellow, so gorgeous!

I know you're particular with your shoes (and I completely appreciate it :P ) - you find Tory Burch flats comfy? I've never tried them but they might be worth it if they are wearable!

Cher said...

TB Revas *killed* my feet, but I do like the Eddie flats. My disclaimer is that I've only worn them in the store and not on actual concrete which is always the test for me. =P

Cher said...

Thanks, Victoria! :)

Cher said...

I know. It's complicated. Haha. Original price of the watch is $225 and it was on sale at another online store for $147.50 so I had Endless price-match that. Then I had $125 worth of gift cards/rewards cards and then I got 13.5% cashback of whatever was left and the total came to ~$9!

Cher said...

Thanks, Katherine!!

Cher said...

I love green in general, but I hardly wear this top. And I agree, yellow with the green makes it so spring-y! :)

Cher said...

Thanks, Miranda! :)

Erin said...

GREAT deal on that watch!! Also love the outfit, and have I mentioned that your hair looks great? I love the length and cut!

Michelle said...

Ah! I love grey jeans!! Those look amazing paired with the yellow and green!

And yes...loving the watch! So glad you found a great deal on an item you so badly wanted!

Kileen said...

i love the green, yellow, and grey combo!! i'll definitely have to try this out sometime. and that watch is gorgeous!! i have a MK "Small Runway" and love it. :)

cute & little

Shells said...

Hi is the runway watch the regular sized one or the mini?

Cher said...

It is MK5076, which I believe is the mid-size. There was no "mini" size version of the Runway when I purchased this.

Post a Comment