Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You, again.

     The lighting in these photos aren't as great as they normally are. I had to set up the tripod in a different place because someone decided they wanted to put their old school (non-flat panel) TV set in my "spot".

Jacket: AT LOFT Cropped Jacket (Tweed, size XSP).
Skirt: Jacob (Black, size 0).
Shoes: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Amaya Pump (Black, size 6).
Sweater: Club Monaco Lightweight Merino Wool Turtle Neck Sweater (Orange, size XS).
Jewelry: Forever21.    
Belt: ASOS Double-Wrap Leather Belt (Black, size S). 


      I'm trying to figure out more ways to style this ATL Cropped Jacket. Clothes are only worth their investment if you actually wear them. So you might see this jacket at least one more time before I have to store it away for good until the fall.


         Also, an apology in advance if I fall a little bit behind in EOTD posts the next few weeks. Life's been super busy. 


        P.S. Don't forget to participate in AFD's First Giveaway!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

8 comments:

Jarucha said...

I think since the jacket is boxy, you can wear a flowy top underneath for contrasting textures. If you're going to go casual with it, I would wear it with skinny jeans and ballet flats.

Curls and Pearls said...

I love that jacket on you Cher! I could totally see you rocking it with jeans and boots!

Cher said...

Already done, see here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0Kjm5n05qMs/TVhZ_FolmtI/AAAAAAAACLI/VPsxJVme9B4/s840/DSC04105_2.jpg

;)

Cher said...

Ah, knee-high boots is something I haven't tried with it yet! I'll have to give that a go. Unfortunately, I've already stored away most of my boots for the season.

Really Petite said...

I love that jacket on you and found a similar one at BR factory a few months ago and now wish I would have gotten it..LOL

Rachell said...

Great jacket! Loving that bracelet too ~ Forever21 has some great stuff :)

Rach said...

Great jacket! Loving that bracelet too ~ Forever21 has some great finds :)

Alexandra said...

Perfect!!
Love the skirt and the jacket, with that nice clothes ,it miss long leather gloves with your bracelet on. It will be very chic.

Post a Comment