Friday, May 6, 2011

Friend Friday: Shoes

1.What is your go-to pair of shoes?


     In the winter, my UGGs. But for a slightly more "dressed up" occasion my LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Zabrina pumps.

2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions?



   Looks, comfort, price. Comfort is a big one though. I have hyper-sensitive feet and if I'm not careful I'm blistered, calloused and cut up for weeks. It makes shoe-buying extremely difficult.

3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color?



   Black, probably.

4. When it comes to designer shoes what are your favorite brands and why?



   I don't often buy designer shoes because I don't have occasions to wear them. I also live in the city where I do a lot of walking,  and heels and concrete do not go well together.  But I do love Jimmy Choo. They're sexy without being over the top (photos from Saksfifthavenue.com)




5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe?

A classic pair of Loub boots or heels, of course!




I've also had my eye on these Loeffler Randall Matilde boots for YEARS (photo from Singer22.com):



As soon as I can afford them, they are on my want list!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

3 comments:

Really Petite said...

I splurged last year on my black CL simple 100's and have never regretted it! There is nothing like them :D

Kimberlee VDW said...

Love all the shoes you picked!

badjoan.com said...

The top left Jimmy Choo's are great along with the flat Loeffler Randall boots!



http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment