Friday, July 22, 2011

For Sale: Paige Premium Denim Hidden Hill High-Rise Bootcut Denim

Photo from Paigedenimusa.com
     
     I don't usually do this, but I thought I would sell something to those in my blog community before I went ahead and posted these on eBay (for a higher price!).


     I purchased a pair Paige jeans from my local TJ Maxx. I held on to them for a while because I loved them, but ultimately I've decided they are a smidge too small and that I should just sell them. As if I really needed another pair of jeans. My collection is already ridiculous, and that my summers are in D.C., I can't even wear denim for half the year. =(


     In the older Paige sizing I wear 25, but this pair seems to be her new sizing and so it's about a half size larger than my older Paige denim. It used to be that I couldn't come close to buttoning up 24s, but I could button up these without too much problem and not look like I'm bursting out of them. However, they are still slightly too uncomfortable around my waist for my preference. They are high-waist bootcut, and insanely flattering and I don't even like high-rise jeans! If you've never worn Paige before, you are missing out, because they make the tush look FAB and the legs look super long. And they don't stretch out like a lot of other denim. Paige just makes the *BEST* jeans for smaller frames. I recommend these for someone who is just a touch smaller than I am around the waist (I have a 24.5-25" waist)  and maybe the same or a bit smaller around the hips/butt (my hips are 32.75").  If you have approximately a 24" waist and about 32.5" hip measurement, these are for you! 


     Here are the details:


NWOT Paige Premium Denim Hidden Hills High-Rise Bootcut Denim

Condition: New without tags! Perfect!
Size: 24 (fits more like a snug 25 in old Paige sizing).
Color: Barcelona Blue with Crease.
Material Composition: 98% Cotton/2%Spandex. Won't stretch out!
Waist: 25" (12.5"x2), double button closure.
Hips at base of zipper: 33" (16.5"x2).
Rise: 8.25" (from crotch seam).
Leg opening: 17" (8.5"x2).
Inseam: 35", break at knee begins at 14.5" from the crotch seam (Yes, they are very long, but I found the knee break to be around my knee where it should be, as opposed to 4" below it).
Price: $60 shipped within the U.S. If you are from Canada, add $3 and I'll ship from Toronto, if possible (and if you are willing to wait) to avoid duties. 
Payment method: Paypal only (just because it's the easiest).
Other terms: I try to measure as accurately as possible, but unless grossly misrepresented, NO RETURNS!


     Here are some photos, so you all can be sure they are real (I'm serious about my denim, I don't sell fake stuff):



     Interested? Have more questions? Email me! a.fashion.deliberation@gmail.com.


     These are going up on eBay in about a week's time, so please let me know if you want them!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

2 comments:

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Damn, I think these will be too small on me :(  You should put them up on the AN Forum too!

Cher said...

Oh yes! Good idea!

Post a Comment