Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fashion Fixation: Tucker Side Ruffle Dress


     It's a little bit out of my own personal comfort zone, but I have to admit, this dress is stunning. Such a classic shape with a little bit of a vintage feel. And it's 100% silk, so not only does it look like a dream, it feels like it too. The tie belt looks like it would be easy to move up on the waist, if necessary. Find it @Piperlime for $347. Quite a bit out of my price range, so I'm on look out for something more affordable.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

5 comments:

Amber said...

very cute! but way out of my price range, too

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Such a pretty creamy orange!

Did you see Jean's dress?
http://www.extrapetite.com/2011/08/preview-h-print-shift-orange-swing.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ExtraPetite+%28Extra+Petite%29

Kaolee Hoyle said...

That's absolutely gorgeous!

Callandra said...

The dress is beautiful but I have to admit that I was surprised to see you pick out something this ultra feminine/romantic ........doesn't look like your usual style I guess.  Out of my price range too doggone ;)

AUBS* said...

darn it cher!  i love this dress.  saw the dollar amt.  crushed inside.

Post a Comment