Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Wedding.

     Not mine, of course. But it was beautiful and a lot of fun! I had a other photos on my camera, but I gave my camera to my friend to use during the ceremony, and some reason was playing around with the ISO (I think because he couldn't figure out how to adjust the aperture) so everything from 1:00pm and on is really poor quality. =( So just a couple of photos taken by the best man:

Traditional Filipino Money Dance

     I had my makeup done professionally, and the makeup artist actually said to me, "Your eyes are too big!" Umm, so what exactly did you want me to do about that?? =/

    If you are wondering about the cake, it is made by Erica of ERICAKES who is located in the Toronto area. She is AMAZING and the cake tasted sooooo gooooood! If you order from her, make sure you get the red velvet! One of the best red velvet cakes I've ever tasted! I don't even really like cake, but I gobbled this up. She is worth every penny she charges (which is actually *very reasonable*), and more. And I'm not just saying that because we shared a locker in Grade 9. =P

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

11 comments:

Cynthia C. M. said...

Are the bridesmaids in white or a very pale shade of something else (silver?)?  I've never seen white on BMs other than in British (Royal) weddings!

Cher said...

We're wearing pale silver. Yea, I don't know why. Sisters of the bride in Taiwan wear white as well, but we're all Filipina except for the one Sudanese BM. I have no explanation. 

Cee said...

Beautiful wedding and pretty pictures! In the upper right first picture, I started from the right then moved left and I was like, "Where's Cher?!" Then by process of elimination I figured out which one was you, haha. You look really different with your hair up.

Khatu said...

goodness, you look gorgeous! were the dresses custom made?

AUBS* said...

I was gonna say this cake is beautiful.  gosh was it a large wedding, bc the cake is 5 tiers?

Cher said...

Thanks Khatu! I totally felt overdone. LOL. And yes, the dresses were custom-made by an elderly filipino lady. She's extremely skilled, and extremely cheap! She should really be charging more than she does!

Cher said...

I forget the final number. I think it was 230? Could be more. When I found out it was 7 tiers, I was like, Really?? Is that necessary??? LOL. But it's actually not as big as I thought it was going to be, it was just tall but not very wide. And it was an amazingly beautiful and delicious cake. It was only the bottom 3(?)layers that were real.

Canadianpetite said...

Those bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous. I had a difficult time picking you out cause of your hairstyle here. It's a wonder that no one has been pricked by pins during that dance. I missed out on that cause I had a small wedding and standing-only reception - but totally worth it!!

Julie said...

I can honestly say that the cake was the best wedding cake I've ever had.. even better than my own! *cries*

Cher said...

Haha. Jackie got mad at me because I got all the BMs a slice of cake but didn't get one for her! I almost had to give mine up because she was so upset! LOL. But it wasn't my fault. One, she already tasted the cake. Two, she blatantly told me that I couldn't have any cake because we had to go around to all the tables first for photos (I got annoyed, so what I did was ask another friend to get us all cake instead), and three, she said she would have a whole layer to eat at her dad's house! Why did I need to get her a slice? LOL. Good thing her sister was being really strict with her diet that she was willing to give up half her slice. :P

Callandra said...

Love these pictures........everyone looks so pretty!!

Post a Comment