Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day Six.


      I've been trying to come up with different ways to style this pussy-bow / neck-tie blouse:

Blouse: T. Babaton by Aritzia Collette Silk Georgette Blouse (Whitecap Grey, size XS).
Sweater: LOFT Cardi (Army Green, size XS).
Bottoms: GAP Really Skinny Pants (Black, size 00P).
Bracelet: Express.
Watch: Michael Kors Runway Watch (Silver).
Boots: Marc Fisher Kevins Boots (Tan Leather, size 6.5).

      Today is day six of my 80 hour marathon work week. I'm not feeling too bad yet even though I do look a little sleepy in the last photo (it was 6:30am!), but it's usually after I've gone about two weeks without a day off is when I start to get super tired.

      I know I haven't had any EOTD posts in a long while (and I see some readers have protested by un-following me), but along with not having the time (it's dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home from work), I'm also really trying to figure out what I want to do with this blog -- and my life for that matter! I've hit such an impasse in my life, and it's really been illuminated by watching all my friends "grow up" and settle down and have seemingly decided what they wanted out of life while I sit and watch from the sidelines. It's really a very strange and trying place to be, to say the least.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

13 comments:

Really Petite said...

I LOVE this outfit Cher. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I think you styled the blouse perfectly with the cardi and boots!!!

Dylanainwonderland said...

Gorgeous look!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Kileen said...

hang in there, Cher!  i love this bow blouse (been looking for one myself!) and you did a great job layering it with the green.  and those boots fit you perfectly!

cute & little

Jenn said...

I like the way you styled the blouse.  I think anything where you can let the bow hang out of, especially with a contrasting color, it'll look great. 

Aina said...

Your boots look awesome! Been on the hunt for boots that fit smaller calves. Thank you!!!

Rites of Beauty Blogger said...

I love this whole outfit. I've seen the blouse at Aritzia but this post is giving me that extra little push to go in and buy it!

Amber said...

you look great for 630am! i love the outfit, i think i'll try and do something similar soon. i definitely know what you mean about watching from the sidelines. if you come by any great advice, do share :)

Polka Princess said...

Love how you've styled the blouse with that long sweater & those boots! That too after so many hours of working....thumbs up to that! :)

Canadianpetite said...

I've been stalking this blouse so I'm glad you've posted it. Must visit Aritzia…Those boots are making me drool.

Don't despair about your life path. Be patient and enjoy this time. It is true when they say you have to value being alone to learn about yourself so you don't lose yourself when you find a partner. I know you have friends but if you want another ear to bend, email me (Canadianpetite@gmail.com). I think I've been on the same road you've hinted about. 

Cher said...

Aw, thanks for the offer...you're a sweetheart. I may take you up on it and you actually might regret offering later. LOL.

TOBeautyReviews said...

Whaaaat?  who would unfollow you???  This outfit is so awesome!  Love how even though the blouse is girly this outfit isn't overly girly (of course, not it's you!) and I LOOOOVE those boots even more with you wearing them!

Lilly's Style said...

LOVE how you styled the blouse, SO pretty! Loving the whole outfit.

SkippySays said...

Love this styling! Very effortlessly chic :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment