Monday, December 12, 2011

Lacey day.

Sweater: J.Crew Tippi Sweater (Heather Dark Grape, size XXS).
Skirt: H&M (Black/white lace, size 4).
Shoes: Ann Taylor Signature Pump (Porcini, size 6).
Bracelet: Express.
Clutch: Botkier Charlotte (Black).
Pendant: Forever21.
Ring: Forever21.

     Sorry, only one shot today. I only took five shots of this outfit (because I was lazy) and only one turned out decently. This is the one...and I'm kind of slouching.


   Still trying to think up different ways to style this skirt that doesn't look like I'm going to a formal dinner party. More ways here:





Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

5 comments:

GirlieBlogger said...

Yhe lace skirt is beautiful.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Elle said...

I haven't worn this skirt in a while...I agree it's a bit of a challenge to dress it down. I used to wear it to work with a white button down...but that's pretty boring.

I like that you paired it with a casual l/s tee and the daring necklace. I might try that too!

TOBeautyReviews said...

You're reminding me how much I love this skirt and I haven't worn it in a while.  How are you able to get away without tights? I think that's my issue with this skirt.  I don't have any nude tights, or they don't last me very long :P and I feel like this skirt looks odd with black tights.  I think you did a great job and I like Elle's suggestion about the T-shirt!

Cher said...

Haha. It's actually a light merino wool sweater. But it's still really mild here in DC, at least during the day. I took these photos, I think, maybe a week ago and no tights wasn't too much of a problem. But I think semi-opaque tights would look fine..maybe a 40 or 50 denier.

champagne_morning said...

oh i really like the lace skirt and the bright purple sweater. its so refreshing among the drab winter colours you see nowadays 

xoxo champagne

http://breadbutterchampagne.blogspot.com

Post a Comment