Monday, January 23, 2012

Decidedly Undecided.

     I thrifted this amazing electric blue suede skirt a few months back but I can't decide what to do with it. Should I alter it to make it fit and keep it as a pencil skirt, or should i chop the bottom off and turn it into a cute little suede mini? I haven't owned a mini in a long time.  I used to love them in my early and mid-20s, but after I left for law school, I haven't had the occasion to wear one (maybe because I no longer own one?) or I kind of felt like it was inappropriate for my lifestyle. But I've seen a lot of minis on other petites lately, and I'm thinking maybe I should have one or two in my wardrobe just for fun.






     What do you ladies think? Please leave a comment below!

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

8 comments:

Alterations Needed said...

Oh...tough decision. I think I would make it a fitted pencil skirt. Mini's are cute, and it would make a great one, but imagine how chic a suede, bright blue pencil skirt would be! Very luxe.

Cee said...

Go with your gut and alter to a pencil skirt! If you still hate it after, alter to a mini. Once you go the mini route, you won't be able to go back to a pencil skirt. Keep us updated on your progress!

nkauj thao said...

Gorgeous. I choose the pencil skirt. Mini is definitely cute but the blue suede is already  so striking it will make for a sexy but chic skirt to wear during day or night

Girlie Blogger said...

Gorgeous skirt. Looks really nice.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Canadianpetite said...

Alter as a pencil skirt. In your lifestyle, if you haven't felt the need to wear a mini, then you've moved on - no biggie. I think it would look so chic and elegant in a longer length anyway. 

Gigiofca said...

I vote pencil :)

TOBeautyReviews said...

I say pencil skirt! Like Cee said you could probably turn it into a mini later on if you still want to try it :)

June said...

I agree with Cee!  Or, if you're feeling ambitious, can you imagine an amazing pair of blue suede shorts?  ^_^

Post a Comment