Sunday, February 12, 2012

NYFW A/W 2012: Victoria Beckham

    VB has easily become one of my favorite designers. It's the perfect mix of sophisticated, minimalism, edge and femininity. Although last season's collection wasn't one of my favorites of hers, she easily won me over with her new A/W 2012 collection. Here are a few of my most adored looks from her military-inspired show (photos from NowFashion.com, see more here): 


     And her new "Harper" handbag named after her daughter, a photo tweeted by her: 



   <3

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

4 comments:

elle said...

i love VB's collection and her style ! thank you for the post! my fav is the beige dress with a brown collar

Cynthia C. M. said...

Just when I'm getting rid of some of my shift/pencil dresses and skirts....guess I'll keep them after all...

Girlie Blogger said...

Love this collection's sleek silhouette.
 

nkauj thao said...

I love her work. Its very sophisticated, sexy and I can see myself wearing a lot of her work 

Post a Comment