Thursday, March 29, 2012

Still jiggling.




Cardan: Jacob Boyfriend Cardigan (Navy, size XS).
Trousers: Theory Gratilla S Trousers in Legal (Black/White Houndstooth Fabric, size 00).
Blouse: T. by Babaton by Aritzia Collette Silk Georgette Blouse (Whitecap Grey, size XS).
Watch: Michael Kors Runway Watch (Silver).
Shoes: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Zabrina Pumps (Black, size 6).
Belt: Banana Republic Factory Leather Skinny Belt (Black, size S).


     These pants are my latest score from TJ Maxx. I almost didn't take them home with me because for some reason when I'm in the fitting room, my thighs always look twice the size they actually are. Luckily, I decided to purchase them anyway and examine them in my own mirror. I adore them in every way, except for maybe, the extra bunching at the knees which I didn't think was so noticeable until now. =/ 


   Last week I talked about things "jiggling" in my life. Well, they're still jiggling...barely. Looks like I'm going to have to continue to try and be patient but my patience has long run out and the idea of being forced to continue to be persevering makes me feel completely uninspired. To be honest, I'm just TIRED. So trying to get into a blogging groove has been pretty difficult. I'm trying though, bear with me.

   What do you do to shake things up when things are dragging?


   Very similar variations of the same outfit here:





   Winner for my Shabby Apple Giveaway will be announced tomorrow! Check back to see if you won! :D

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

2 comments:

Elissa said...

lucky find at TJ Maxx! We have a runway section at mine but ever since the grand opening this summer the selection has been pretty poor. I feel like they just stocked up the runway section for the opening to grab people's attention, and now it's completely died down. 

Margaretwng said...

Beautiful outfit! I like your hairstyle too. I hope everything in your life will pick up and go in the path that you want, I feel you are waiting for it to happen. Good luck and God bless you.

Post a Comment