Saturday, April 14, 2012

I got one too.

...a J.Crew Canvas Tillary Tote (no longer available, but can get a super cute bucket version here using the code SHOPNOW for an extra 30% off).  





   I love the ladies of the petite blogger community. Without exception, they are all super sweet, extremely helpful, and so, so funny (if you haven't already, come join us!), but they are enablers of the worst variety. I can usually avoid getting caught up in the frequent obsessions that take over some of the twitter conversations, but this time I could not resist. $69 for this Celine-inspired canvas tote with leather trim down from $288? Why not? That's what my credit card said too.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

7 comments:

SS_littleflowers said...

You got it! It was gone while I was thinking. It is good for my wallet but I really wish I had one!

Vicky said...

You got yours already? ENVY! lol, the twitter is a really "bad" place. In order for me to not get caught up in the obsessions, I have to completely quit twitter, which is not going to happen. haha. Can't wait to get mine. 

ClaraCWhitsett said...

Beautiful Purse!!

http://goo.gl/4h3fN

ShoppingObsession said...

I just got mine shipped 2 days ago and I'm loving it. One little complaint is I was holding it yesterday and the handle(red) "bleeds" on me a little bit. It wasn't a hot day here so I don't know if it's a first-time-use problem or not.

Love your blog. New follower of you. Visit my blog if you'd like:

http://mui28.blogspot.com

Margaretwng said...

Cute bag. Being new to the petite blogs (which I enjoy reading and getting inspiration) I also get caught up with buying everything that everyone seems to have.

Lisachenng said...

Nice!!

TOBeautyReviews said...

Haha! I saw all the tweets going around but didn't want to get caught up in it all :P It's so pretty!

Post a Comment