Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Piperlime Sale (+10% Tuesday)

I'm on a self-imposed shopping ban, so I'm going to have to live through all of you. Piperlime is holding their twice-yearly Limetag sale, up to 40% off, plus today with your BR/ON/GAP card, another 10% with TUESDAY (don't forget you cash back!).


   Some picks of my own that I can't have, but would be great if you did:


    If you liked the Sam Edelman Beatrix flat that I reviewed here, then these are on sale for $89.99:


Sam Edelman Beatrix


     Stuart Weitzman Capsize for $219.99 (one left in 5.5!):

Stuart Weitzman Capsize

     Elizabeth and James Paige for $119.99:

Elizabeth and James Paige

     Hive & Honey Yvonna for $34.99:

Hive & Honey Yvonna

    And because I'm a denim fiend, Siwy Hannah Printed Skinny Jeans for $129.99:




    Piperlime has free shipping and returns, so buy now, think later for best selection! :D

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

1 comments:

Amyshaughnessy said...

Oh no! I should not have seen this! I am on a shopping ban too. I might be tempted to just peek at the sale though...

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Post a Comment