Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Simple Life.

   Some women insist on wearing accessories at all time. I, on the other hand, like the look of deliberately leave out the fancy baubles (except for maybe a big ring). Don't get me wrong, I love an arm-party, but the simplicity of minimal accessories can give an outfit a slightly more mens'-inspired and even edgy look:

Sweater: LOFT Boyfriend Cardigan (Olive, size XXS).
Blouse:Jacob Sleeveless Bow Blouse, without the bow (White, size XS).
Denim: Paige Curson Cargo Denim (Slate, size 25).
Shoes: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Amelie pumps (Black, size 6).
Watch: Michael Kors Runway (Silver).
Ring: Le Chateau.
Clutch: Botkier Charlotte Clutch (Black).

     I am gearing up for my Barrister and Solicitor exams right now. I think I have some EOTD photos backed up somewhere that I might post, I can't guarantee much more than that for the next month. The blog is going to slow right down until I'm finished.


     Wish me luck! :D


     My giveaway with eShakti is ending soon, don't forget to enter! :D

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

12 comments:

Lisa Ng said...

You pull off CK chic so well! I think the details in the pants really give the edge and interest, plus your rocking attitude! Good luck on the exams!

Jamie said...

Which jurisdiction are your bar exams?  Ontario?  I wrote mine 2 years ago!  Good luck!!!

Cher said...

Yes, Ontario! Thanks! :)

Cher said...

Thanks, Lisa!

Katherine said...

Good luck :) I'm sure you will go great!! Love that denim fit on you 

katattack2000.wordpress.com

Elissa said...

good luck on your exam! i'm studying for the Florida bar right now :)

IrmaSDean said...

http://goo.gl/rSjQG

Helen said...

The outfit is very cool! I normally do not accessorize. Jewelry gets in the way when I'm typing or it feels chunky on me during work. I feel more free when I am not burden with arm candy or rings. Good luck on the bar exam!

Jenny said...

You look fabulous sans accessories! I agree, minimal accessories can be very chic (as you have proven here), but I will admit that I'm an jewellry girl. However, sometimes jewellry can over power the outfit and I just stick to a very simple, thin ring or a watch.

<3 Jenny
www.crazystylelove.com

Suzie Q said...

Love the gray jeans and your shoes! The outfit looks great and your clutch is perfect! Good luck on your exam =)

www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

Karen said...

Cute outfit! Love the olive green and gray together.

Lindsey Turner said...

I love jewelry but I also agree with you- sometimes less is more! Love this look! 

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Post a Comment