Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Prep and edge.

    I figured I should be doing more casual EOTDs since I probably don't do them often enough. So here's one--something I wore for a quick coffee run: 

Sweater: J.Crew Tippi Sweater (Heathered Camel, size XXS).
Shirt: J.Crew Keeper Chambray Shirt (Afternoon Sky, size 0).
Necklace: Zara.
Denim: J Brand 910 Skinnies (Ink, size 24).
Shoes: Sam Edelman Adena Loafers (Black Satin, size 6).
Bag: Marc by March Jacobs Slingdoodle (Black).
Bracelets: Natasha Leather and Stud Bracelet from TJ Maxx, Unknown brand Leather and 
Chain Bracelet from TJ Maxx (see similar), Silver Bangle (similar here).
Watch: Michael Kors Runway Watch (Silver).

     I couldn't help but add some spikes, studs, and leather to this preppy outfit. The necklace is my first piece of Zara jewelry. For ~$30, I was quite surprised by its weight. I'm generally not crazy about the quality of their apparel, but I definitely don't think this will be my last piece of Zara of jewelry.

Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

9 comments:

Michelle said...

My eyes get just a little bit wider every time I see you wear those shoes! They are amazing!

Love this casual look...looking forward to seeing more. :)

m said...

you should do more casual ootds! you look so put together; i love this look!

SS_littleflowers said...

Casual but really chic. Love your shoes!!!

Joanna said...

How do you manage to roll up your sleeves so neatly?! Mine always look like a hot mess! Love seeing you more dressed down.


http://www.xjole.com

lisacng said...

So, quick
question, what does EOTD stand for? I've heard of OOTD, but not your acronym.
Anyways, love the tough necklace in the 1st photo! Love the spikes in the shoes
too!

Cher said...

It's a made up acronym "ensemble of the day". LOL. Sounds more sophisticated (according to me).

Cher said...

LOL. Normally, we would just start at the cuff and roll the sleeve to the elbow, but I fold the sleeve once so the cuff ends up at the elbow first, and then roll/fold up the rest like normal. Does that make sense?

lisacng said...

NICE!

Jodi said...

Agree with the other comments, this look is really put together :) Loving the bag too, looks really comfy and practical, keeping hands free to eat and shop hehe

Post a Comment