Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review: eShakti Embroidered Pencil Skirt.

   eShakti was kind enough to let me review one of their skirts for their fall collection. One look and I immediately knew what I wanted:



     This skirt with a bit of deco across the front was a bit reminiscent of the the baroque trend that is big for fall right now. This skirt is made of viscose/spandex. It is light and appears to somewhat resist wrinkles, which is always a good thing. I really love the embroidery detail. However, despite having this "custom", it is still a little bit big:



   This is almost always going to be an issue when you send something out to be custom-made and aren't there for a fitting. Of course, with eShakti, you can always send this back to be re-adjusted. I considered taking this in myself, but with the "embroidery" across the front, this makes it difficult. I would be sewing into the detail. Other than the sizing, this skirt is extremely pretty and appears to be well made.

     Unfortunately, I no longer see this particular skirt on the website, but there are a few other things that catch my eye including this Ruffled tiers crepe tank that is currently 35% off:


 And this Tie Neck Crepe Dress that is currently 25% off:



And from their lastest collection the Little Red Peplum Dress:




Tweet This ! Facebook Send An Email ! Stumble Pin It

6 comments:

SS_littleflowers said...

That skirt is soooo you! I was guessing it was a tad big on you. Are you sending that back and ask them to re-adjust it?

Joanna said...

The jacket that you chose to pair with it was the absolute PERFECT choice.


http://www.xjole.com

Cher said...

I haven't decided yet. It's a beautiful skirt, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle. I might see how much I can take it in myself...I don't think it will be much though.

lisacng @ expandng.com said...

Graphic! So you will you send it back?

Love And Company said...

Amazing looking skirt. It is definitely a unique piece. Love the outfit you put together! - xo


www.loveandcompanyblog.ca

TOBeautyReviews said...

Oh I love that skirt on you! too bad about the fit. Will you send it back for them to alter?

Post a Comment